Thu Aug 18, 2011
I believe these last few weeks have been full of wonderful things that were done right in PEI. We had my brother Ralph, wife Sharon and son Ralphie visiting from Ottawa. Although the Bed and Breakfast was in full swing and many days were full room changes, the Tea Room open Wed to Saturday as well as the Gift Shop we managed to get some time in with each other doing a few of the following things together.
- Thanks to my brother the last shingle was placed on our roof, another job out of the job jar.
- We were blessed with a good month in August for tourism.
- Wednesday’s have proven to be the busiest in the Tea Room.
- Rain has kept me away from the garden on more than 5 of my days off.
- We have had great turn out for My Island Experience.
- My Scrapbook Studio has been a busy place of fun for Sharon and myself.
- We scrapbooked altered books made in the shape of houses.
- I have two new tea cups to add to my collection.
- The gang went beachcombing at least 4 times.
- Ate at Rick’s fish and chips twice.
- I took my brother deep sea fishing.
- Geocaching was on the list of things done over the past few weeks.
- Gave away my scone recipe, that’s a big one.
- Taught my brother how to make cinnamon rolls.
- Watched two movies; Due Date and 7 Pounds.
These are a few pictures of the past 2 weeks of fun had in PEI.
Deep Sea Fishing
Ladies in for tea at Grandma’s Tea Room.
New Tea Cup to the Collection.
Many of the Tea Cups in the Tea Room have been given as a gift. In order to remember who passed along the tea cup I laser the person’s name on the tea cup, this one is from my brother.
The last shingle placed on the roof.
Isn’t she cute?
Mermaid Flip Books.
Pages in the flip book.
Shaker window with PEI sand and green sea glass.
To the beach.
Guests stopped by for My Island Experience.
Another page completed.
Finding a flower on my white clematis.
Culinary 101 on Cinnamon Rolls.
This is the last week of Old Home Week here in PEI and it is said and true that once Old Home week passes the Island rolls up it’s carpet for another year.
Take care my visiting friends, xo cindy
Subscribe to comments RSS